2 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
12 ounces pineapple chunks, canned
2 1/2 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
1/2 cup fresh milk
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1 medium sized onion, sliced
2 tbsp cooking oil
Cooking procedure: Lelay's Version
1. Marinate the chicken in pineapple juice/concentrate (derived from the can of pineapple chunks) for 20 to 30 minutes
2. Pour the cooking oil in a cooking pot / casserole then apply heat
3. Sauté the garlic, and onion
4. Put-in the chicken and cook until color of the outer part turns light brown
5. Add the pineapple juice/concentrate marinade and fresh milk then bring to a boil
6. Add the pineapple chunks and simmer until the chicken is tender and half of the liquid evaporates (about 20 to 30 minutes).
7. Remove from the cooking pot / casserole and transfer to a serving dish.
8. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!